Friday, September 11, 2009

Tim Holtz strikes again


this was the first time I used one of Tim's masks....why oh why did I wait so long....
too much fun
also grunge paper with printed paper adhered to it. I used "dictionary" paper and "aged" it ...used the words so that the centers of the flowers and the leaves are part of the journaling.
alcohol inks on the back of clear letters then wrote on the T I M E to make the "headline"
lots of inking, walnut ink, and..............in the booklet are pictures that M did NOT want in the album.....
the tabs of the booklet are made of leftover pictures ....they spell out C O L D which is about M and swimming in a glacier fed lake :)

clue #3

I found the idea in one of our favorite stamp catalogs
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! You really ARE AMAZING! Love this LO. Especially like the way the flowers look and the way you twisted the stem on the leaves. I know her, I know her!

    ReplyDelete