Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nature


the journaling for this one is behind the big photo.
I used the butterflies as hinges, I put a strip of plastic behind each one so they will not tear. For an instant sort of fix it thought it seems to be working really good..... I am trying to NOT use the new butterfly punch on EVERYTHING....but it is the one from SU and it is cool! I punched out butterflies from the SU medallion stamp.....and the green butterfly is actually punched in the base paper and then I embossed some thin plastic and put it under the base and then put some of the green paper under that!!! In real life it has alot of depth.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did using the medallion stamp. Not sure I completely understand the the layers you did but I am sure they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete