Monday, September 28, 2009

macro inspired


I haven't "created" but I do have a bunch of Shroom pics....
my entire yard has a plethora of shrooms. its a major fungas attack!
I love watching these guys "unfold".

ta for now....

remember the PARTY
following
Card making day this Saturday!
bring your cards to the SU party on the 10th
that you made on the 3rd. THERE WILL BE A PRIZE.....
for every card entered.....your name will go into a drawing for a prize....
the prize could even involve chocolate......
snail mail invitations going out .....
but if you dont get one and you have read this.....
you are not only invited but you if you come you will be in another drawing.....
ok...ok! I did say Ta for now.........so ....TA!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I SO wish I was coming to this!! (Of course, I would wait for my invitation first..haha!) I know you will have a great time at your party. Laura is amazing and so creative! You all have fun!! P.S. You don't have to send me an invitation...I was just kidding. *smile*

    ReplyDelete