Monday, September 28, 2009

I created today after all!


this is probably the first Halloween type card I
have ever come up with on my own.
I am trying to embrace new ideas.....
.....without conflicting with my beliefs
While I am trying to embrace the Fall/Halloween season...
(which I have not been able to do comfortably in the past)
...I am finding I can do that without embracing Halloween as a holiday.
Did that make any sence at all?


and if it did


welcome to my world



tee hee
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya girl! I feel the same way about Halloween. When I plan workshops around 'Halloween' I tend to just make fall-type cards. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy Corn???? Do I sense a theme here? I love your card and share the Halloween feelings that you and Christina expressed.

    ReplyDelete