Sunday, September 20, 2009

next page....the ENTIRE PICTURE

I am not sure if showing the "creating"area is a good thing.....but I decided to not crop this and show some more of my "creative" space!!!!!!
I used some of the papers from my Memory Works Expressive kit. the inset pic of the sign kinda evolved.....I ran a piece of (that-impossible-to-get-into-)packaging that everything seems to come in through my big shot and an embossing folder called twigs....then I wrapped it around the matted picture.
used up some OLD basic grey rubons......right now that great orange is my fav color........
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Way cool! Who knew you could use that stuff that way. The embossing is perfect on the inset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are really neat! Seems I can not do a proper job unless there is 3 inches of stuff around me to shuffle through!

    ReplyDelete