Sunday, August 23, 2009

saturday creations

this card I used my big shot and new embossing folder with writing on it....and then swiped an ink pad accross it....there is even a bit...a wee bit but a bit of glitter on the card....I sprayed the embossed part with home made glimmer mists
a simple thank you card with SU stamps and some simple masking
some fun experimenting with watercolor paper and masks.............still got a ways to go but for a first attempt I thought it was postable...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wow...you have been busy, haven't you. Love what you have done. I watercolor is way more than "passable". The fish are way cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get an embossing folder with writing??? I am very envious...as always you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo!!! Go Nettie! I'm SO excited that you have started a blog! *dancing*

    ReplyDelete