Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am getting into this challange....


until my pictures get printed on Sat. anyway....then I will be back into pages....
the "vanilla" is a challange shade for me.......this one is technically called linen.....it is the crackle paint from Ranger. I applied it in swirls so it would kind of go with the embossed part. I found some more old sticker letters that totally matched the cardstock....which is by the way a seafoam sort of green.....layered it all over a darker chocolate card base. Used some new ribbon I found in Seattle last week end. ( I got a bunch of browns as I discovered I was weak in the brown embellishment and paper department) I think I got the neato metal embellishment from Katrina....... used crystal effects on the stickers and made them look "puffy"....after I took this picture I spread the crystal effects out with a pencil and it looks much better...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm just loving these challenge cards! Look at you go! And I love that you are making the cards pretty on the inside!

    ReplyDelete