Saturday, August 29, 2009

2009 trip

i used shimmer mist stuff on the bubbles....if you look on the bear he was covered in bubbles in addition to the orcas.....I wanted to take this bear home......the journal folder was an experiment....I only attached the left side of the photo so that when the folder is opened the photo just "slides up" and does not bend.again....I have to learn about colors and my camera......the green paper .....well it is really not that color....it is the color on the bear ....so is the purple...that same as the bear that is.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. At my house it is lighting issues (incandescent and fluorescent) that mess my colors. My camera has the settings to change but I have found it much quicker to use a window and natural light.
    You have taken flight!

    ReplyDelete