Thursday, August 27, 2009

just grunging around

as I wait for more pics of our trip to be printed....I am playing around with some new mediums.....right now my entire house smells grundgy! It is an odd smell but I like it! so I combined this months card club challange with the experimenting. Even brough out some old items.....like magic mesh...that is officially the white part of the challange.....I put crystal effects on two of the flowers on the ribbon. Love the distresser that SU has....used it on the blue paper....I have tried alot of different ways to distress but love the look that this tool gives.I painted, embossed,shimmer misted and inked the grunge for the flower....then cut, glued,bent and curled......I so so love this grunging........and I smooshed it as in an envelope.....and took it out and it stayed dimensional!!!! I wonder if I can grunge EVERYTHING!!!!! (purposfully NOT a question) P.S. I think I am going to cover the "thank you" and do it some other way........it is officially clear embossed....but really lacking something.......
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. You are the most creative woman I know, you start with fun items and look at what you come up with.
    Roxanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly amazing! Love what you are doing and want to learn that smooshing!

    ReplyDelete