Friday, August 28, 2009

the class tonight


at Memories and More had a challange of using something in a new way. Actually it started with a card I saw on Splitcoaststampers.......http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ and the challange item was the embellishments. I have just started into my "glitter diva" stage. So glitter, sequins and such are so so out of my normal "creating box" that the item I chose took quite some time before I could think that it would ever be something I would enjoy. I ended up taking the item all apart and flipping over the flowers and cutting up some parts and adding some buttons and some ink and this is the result. The ladies took the idea and did some totally groovy things with it. The fun part of teaching a class is how many ideas I get from the directions I give them.....no matter how messed up I make the directions.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, girl!!!! Love how this came out. I have been wanting to do that card since I saw it and you did way cool stuff from that not-so-cool embellie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great way to use those 'ugly' embellishments. haha! I always wondered what I would do with those. I LOVE how you used them! I thought of you when I was that fun folded card. I so love it that you have a blog! You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete