Wednesday, October 7, 2009

plumbing and scrapbooking?


how do you ask are these two items related?
well......this is the story......
My husband is out moose hunting
the drain became clogged and sprung a leak at the same time
(only at my house)
so I had to fix it.
so I fixed it....but dear hubby didn't have sand paper
that is needed after one cuts a pipe...
I didn't want to go to town just for sandpaper so I went into my scrapbooking "room"
cause I knew it would be there!!!
the sandpaper is next to the paper towel under the sink....
paper towel is the leak test....

and the white theme you see in this room.............
well it is that way throughout my house.....
kinda a daycare proof color

well gotta go clean up the room and me and get ready for daycare.....ta!


and my deep thought for the day

Who would ever wake up thinking.......
"I want to be a plumber when I grow up!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Yeah, who wakes up and thinks that? Ewwww! Love how you used your sandpaper from your scrapbooking supplies. That's hilarious! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job, Nettie. Look at you go. I bet the sandpaper you use for plumbing is cheaper than one marked for scrapping.

    ReplyDelete