Monday, October 12, 2009

bison are tough....to scrapbook


while we were totally impressed with the bison at Yellowstone...
and I love this picture that Kim took.......what does one do with a bison?
so once again I took an idea from a digi page......and advise from Loretta-in quilting if you dont like the fabric it just isn't cut small enough- I had paper from last months Making Memories Kit that I couldn't figure out what to do with it....so I cut .......and an idea from Christina----butterflies can go ANYWHERE!!! and....from Katrina----homemade glimmermist....used that on the title....and from Roxanna.......to get out of my box once in a while :)
THANKS everyone for being in my life......
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Bisons are tough to scrapbook, but you did a great job with this page. I love the butterflies! Looks like you found some inspiration from a few people...that's awesome! I just love all of those people you mentioned. (((HUGS))) And you too!

    ReplyDelete