Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I am tooting Christina's horn.....

I was just "blog crawlin" (thanks for this Loretta- I shall never go to bed on time again) and decided to check out this digi site. And to my surprise our very own....and she really is ours.........Christina has a page ......featured right on their home page..... We shall all be able to say..."We knew her when......



God did close a wee small door for Christina but wow!!! what fantastic-huge-unbelievable doors he has for her now!!!



Keeping you in my prayers Christina as you enter into this new adventure

Christina's page is the middle one......of the three.....
http://littledreamerdesigns.typepad.com/little_dreamer_designs/2009/10/fall-and-halloween-layoutsand-how-to-win-free-product.html

4 comments:

  1. AWWW...Thank you! You are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the top one too.....wow.......I haven't had awake time to cruise that site deep enough to check that out.......
    I have been occupied with project that is in the next post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo This is so cool...Yup..we knew and loved her when.

    ReplyDelete