Saturday, October 3, 2009

another digi inspired


well......the coolest thing about this page you can barely see. I used the scor-pal and made frames around all the pictures. The font cut by wishblade create and cut. the "document" is just facts and details about Old Faithful. Also the record of the first pioneers who "found" old faithful.
the laundry list tag.......has some facts about how the early pioneers used old faithful as a laundry...... oh I had a very theraputic time "de-stressing" the "document"
thanks for looking.....
I have abusy morning but as soon as all my responsibilities are taken care of I am into
NATIONAL CARD DAY!!!!!!
and
http://happystamping.blogspot.com/2009/10/news.html
check out this great news!!!!
go to Christina's Happy Stamping blog.......
she is so incredibly talented........

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: