Tuesday, November 24, 2009

what do you do on vicadin?


actually.....I wasn't doing any pain meds when I took it apart...
this vaccum was plugged and there was no other way to get to the one
small part where it was at......so..............I took it all apart.....then.....a man suggested that I
should have used an air compressor instead.....like where was he BEFORE I tore into this....
but after taking two days to think about it and to unplug it and being on vicadin I put it back together....
(after baking two apple/pumpkin pies..... which are great by the way) and every part works.....and there were NO extra parts......so......I quickly used my new found digi skills and put two pics on one page and blogged them.........
well.....gotta go........ take another pill and hope something happens...so far they are not touching the pain......but Kim, bless his soul is worried I could become addicted to them.......like what part is addicting....I am hoping for ANY type of side effect......like less pain.....sleep.......a buzzzzzz..... so far.....I feel ripped off.......zippo on the side effects or main effects or whatever......I could be a part of a study...and these are just sugar pills........I will ask for chocolate ones next time.........
hmmmmmmmmmmmm after re-reading this.....there might be a bit of odd going on with me....
but....I dont think it has anything to do with the pain meds tee hee
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness.....this is cool! I have sometimes wanted to do the same thing...take things apart I mean...not take vicadin. Don't do those things well at all. So sorry you aren't getting pain relief. I am so jealous of your emerging digital skills (not at all surprised at your talents). I just need to get some time...after I get the sewing room mucked out and the new desk in...and...then the scrapbook supplies sorted (again) and then...you get the picture. Anyway...would love to know how to make the apple/pumkin pies. Yummmmmmmmm! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! how you make me laugh! only a "bit" of odd???
    Much Love to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously busted out laughing about how the pills are probably just sugar...YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!! Oh, I love you!

    ReplyDelete